💡[In Development] Feature Request: Saved Reports When You Have More Than 50 Projects

Channing Kelly
Channing Kelly EN Business Posts: 56 Star Contributor
edited February 26 in MeisterTask Feature Board

I would love to be able to save reports that factored in more than 50 projects. At any given time I have many projects in various stages and it would make my life so much easier to be able to not have to recreate this report each time. I recognize that I can add and remove projects to try and get under 50, but this risks my not getting all the projects checked and therefore missing a task. Perhaps someone can help me understand why this limitation exists at all? It doesn't seem to be a tough processing task to get the report manually, so why is it restricted in the saved environment?

Tagged:
1 votes

In Development · Last Updated

Comments

• Cornelia Patscheider
    Cornelia Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 513 Community Admin

Hi @Channing Kelly,

I have good news: the feature you've been waiting for is now under consideration! 🚀

💡 Under Consideration: This idea is currently being viewed, tested and evaluated by Meister's product team. There are many different factors that the team is looking at for evaluation and feasibility.

📅 Expected timeline: There is no information yet when this idea will be developed.
    Stay tuned and subscribe to the thread to stay updated.

Cheers ✨
    Cornelia

• Channing Kelly
    Channing Kelly EN Business Posts: 56 Star Contributor

This is awesome and would be game changing for me. Please upvote everyone!

• Cornelia Patscheider
    Cornelia Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 513 Community Admin

Hi @Channing Kelly ,

I just wanted to give an update, that feature you've been waiting for is now in development! 🚀

🟢 In Development: This feature is not just on our roadmap, but it is already under active development! Our dedicated Meister developers are hard at work, turning this idea into a reality.

📅 Expected Release Timeline: We are aiming to roll out this fantastic new feature in the next couple of months.

Cheers ✨
    Cornelia