Die MindMeister-Community ist zweisprachig. Um Deine Spracheinstellungen auf Deutsch umzuschalten, scrolle nach unten und klicke auf Deutsch.

MindMap node has disappeared (and not in history either)

TC
TC Member Posts: 2 Beginner

The strangest thing happened this afternoon.

I picked up a mindmap (MiesterMap) that I use every day, and it has a node in it that has some critical notes that I've been adding/editing the last few days.

30 mins ago, it just disappeared. Pop! Gone.

And the weird thing is, it's gone from the older versions.

How is this possible? I'm having a serious WTF moment here. :) lol (I laugh, but also not pleased)

It's like there is a bad-**** "matrix" glitch, and the notes I had made never happened.

Can someone help/confirm this has happened to them?

Answers

• Jörg Koper
    Jörg Koper Consultant & Coach Hannover & HamburgMember, DACH Partner Posts: 287 Mastermind
    edited January 5

Hey @TC, happy new year 👋🙂

What you described is indeed strange. I have never registered any similar behavior in MindMeister. May I ask you, which Version you have used? Have you tried to go steps back with CMD or CTRL and Z? Are you the only one who has access to your MindMeister account and Maps?

You can try the following:

• Save (Export) your MindMap to your cloud storage or local device
    • Delete the cache of your browser
    • Re-Start Mindmeister (log out and login again)
    • Take a look at your MindMap (still the problem or problem solved?)

I cross my fingers and would be glad if it helps 🤞

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MindMeister und MeisterNote gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest du auf agenturkoper.de