Why can't I navigate my map in touchscreen?

flymora
flymora EN Basic Posts: 4 Beginner
edited May 2023 in Ask the Community

Hi everyone! I am a Surface user, it means that I can use my pc as a computer but also as a tablet. My problem is that, when I use it as a tablet, I cannot move through the map with the touchscreen, I can only click on elements and that's all. When I use it as a computer I can move the map with the touchpad or with my mouse, but if I use the touchscreen the map i blocked. Do you know why or do you have any suggestion for me? Thank you!

Best Answer

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,307 Community Admin
    Answer ✓

Hey!

Quick update - If you'd like to use touch screen, it's best to use the MindMeister app rather than in the browser.

Best,

Miša

Answers

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,359 Community Leader

Hi @flymora 👋🙂

I'm not familar with machines like yours, but I think you can move the map with two fingers. You can find some more informations in this article.

I hope, I could help you out and wish you a wonderful first advent.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• flymora

Hi @Jörg Koper , I already tried with two fingers but, unfortunately, it doesn't work :(

• Joerg Koper

Unfortunately, I'm on the way at the moment and can't help you in the way I'd like to today @flymora.

• What operating system is running on your device?
    • Are all Drivers up to date?
    • Have you tried to re-enable the touchscreen?
    • Have you tried out the touchscreen with both versions of MindMeister?

I'm not sure if the problem is really caused by MindMeister. If so, I'm pretty sure that it will be solved as soon as possible. I can assure you, you are in the right place 😉

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

• flymora

Thank you for your help @Jörg Koper , I really appreciate it. I just tried to use the "old" version of MindMeister and I can confirm that the touchscreen is correctly working there, so I think it can be a bug of the new MindMeister version. My operating system is Windows 10 Home, version 21H2. Everything is up to date and the touch screen is perfectly working everywhere, with the exception of the new version of MindMeister. I can click on the elements, but I cannot navigate the map. I hope this information can be helpful. Thanks :)

• Joerg Koper

It's my pleasure @flymora 😉

Your information is absolutely helpful. Maybe @Andrew Lapidus or @Miša can pass on a corresponding information to the development team at this point.

Enjoy your weekend 👋

Jörg

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin

Hi @flymora - thanks for reaching out! I'm taking a closer look at this issue with our development team - I'll keep you both updated! Thanks for your help as well, @Jörg Koper , it's super helpful to have OS and other information to expedite the process 🙏 More info forthcoming...

Best,

Andrew