🤓 MeisterHacks: Integrate MindMeister and MeisterNote into MeisterTask even without the bundle

Joerg Koper
Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,359 Community Leader
edited August 2023 in Get Inspired

Hi guys 👋🙂

A little hint for all pro and business users of MeisterTask:

You can of course also use MindMeister and MeisterNote in the basic version and include them in projects. If you click on your avatar in the top right-hand corner of MeisterTask, the MindMeister and MeisterNote icons appear in the context menu.

Click on it to open the corresponding pages of the programmes. By selecting the respective basic version, you can also integrate MindMaps and notes etc. into your MeisterTask projects.

This procedure does not provide you with all the functions of the Meister Bundle or the corresponding Pro and Business versions of MeisterNote, but at least you have the opportunity to get a first impression of the ingenious interaction of these three programmes.

In between, you will only be asked whether you want to stay with the basic version of MindMeister or MeisterNote or whether you would like to upgrade. By clicking on Basic, everything remains as it is.

If you like the way the three programmes work together, you can of course upgrade to the Meister Bundle and the corresponding version of MeisterNote at any time.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

Comments

• JoiedeVivre
    JoiedeVivre EN Basic Posts: 65 Star Contributor

Thanks @Jörg Koper, I also use MT pro and the other tools on the free plan and find it very helpful. I am most interested to see where things develop with MeisterNote.

• Joerg Koper

Great to see, that you alrerady know about this opportunities @JoiedeVivre 🙂

A lot of users I talk to don'tknow about the possibility of trying out all the apps together. What are your experiences with the interaction of the apps? Do you benefit from it, even if the other two apps are limited in their functions?

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

• Samuel Schläpfer
    Samuel Schläpfer MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 595 Community Leader
    edited November 2022

Hi @Jörg Koper,

thanks for this post. Will try it out...

Best, Samuel

The impossible does not exist! The solution has just not been found yet!

• Joerg Koper

Cool Samuel (@Rooster McNugget), let me know how it works for you 👍️

• Samuel Schläpfer

@Jörg Koper

a few minutes later...

I tried MeisterNote a bit. It works very well for me so far. Think I will use it for some notes when I'm in the office now.

Is it true that MeisterNote is not available as an app? I'm often on the road and note a lot of things (to does, etc.). An app for the iPad (and other tablets) would be great. Or ist MeisterNote called something else in the App Store?

Best, Samuel

• Joerg Koper
    edited November 2022

There is an App in development @Rooster McNugget. And Meister is asking the community for feedback for the development of the App. Maybe that's a cool discussion for you 😉

• Samuel Schläpfer

Thanks for the answer and the information @Jörg Koper ! Haven‘t noticed that discussion yet! 👍🏻

Best, Samuel

• Joerg Koper

My pleasure Samuel (@Rooster McNugget) 😉