iOS subscription not recognized by MindMeister

mapa-de-mente
mapa-de-mente EN Basic Posts: 2 New Here
edited December 2022 in Ask the Community

Hello,

For a few years I have had a “Personal” level subscription to mindmeister. I did not use it much, but this week I tried to use both the mindmeister iOS app and the mindmeister site, and my subscription was listed or recognized. My account is now set up to only allow access to 3 maps.

For the record, the email address for my Apple ID is the same as my mindmeister account. Also on my iPhone, under my Apple id settings, the monthly mindmeister subscription is listed as valid for the month of December.

Does anyone have any advice?

Thanks in advance.

Answers

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin

Hi @mapa-de-mente - thanks for reaching out!

Sorry to hear about the issue - since it seems related to your individual account, I've gone ahead and forwarded it to our Support Team, who should be in touch with you shortly. Just to clarify, are you unable to create more than three maps on iOS and the Web App?

Best,

Andrew

• mapa-de-mente
    mapa-de-mente EN Basic Posts: 2 New Here

Thank you for your help. I cannot create new mind maps in either the iOS app or the website, this is how I noticed that something was wrong. Also I cannot open the mind maps that my husband has shared with me from his paid mindmesiter account either.