🥇 Badge of the Month: 2022 Look-back/ December

Miša Hennin
Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,307 Community Admin
edited February 2023 in Community Café

Good afternoon!

Time flies - we can't believe the year is already drawing to a close. The start of December means the start of another Badge of the Month post!

As part of our Rewards Program, the Badge of the Month series gives you an easy way of joining in, connecting with others, and earning points — Your answers don't have to be Meister-related, we'd just like to hear from you 😃.

Want to know the rules? Check out this post.

Badge of the Month: December 2022

The end of the year is near so we wanted to take a moment to reflect on 2022, both professionally and personally.

There's no doubt the last years have been trying, but it's important to consider the good as well as the bad. Here are some questions to help you reflect: How was 2022 for you? What went well? What was your favorite memory? Did you learn something new or develop a new skill? However big or small, I'd love to hear something about your 2022 and what made it special.

Best,

Miša

Tagged:

Comments

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,307 Community Admin

Hey @Andres D'Andrea,

It sounds like you've had a tough year. Congratulations on your professional success and I'm very sorry to hear about your grandparents. It's important to learn the valuable lesson of taking the time for what matters! Since moving back to the UK, I've also tried to spend more time with those I care most about. I've learned (and felt) what it means to spend quality time with someone vs just spending time with them/ being around them. I guess this is something we should all take the time to consider.

I wish you and your family all the best!!

• Admin BSF.company
    Admin BSF.company International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 487 Community Leader

Thanks @Miša, there's indeed a big difference between spending quality time and just being around those one care about.

Best wishes for you as well 😃

Follow me on LinkedIn and:

BSF.company - Digital Solutions For Your Business.

Technopreneuring.Com - Optimize Resources. Maximize Results.

GestionOperativa.Com - Optimiza Recursos. Maximiza Resultados.

• Richard
    Richard EN Basic Posts: 20 Active Contributor

hi!

Personally I had a great year, and professionally I expanded my business! good news all round😀.

• Zsuzsanna Kensell
    Zsuzsanna Kensell MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 6 Success Manager

What a great thread we have here! Let me join in with some thoughts on 2022 from my perspective. :)

From a professional standpoint, I got to meet lots of our awesome customers and I had the chance to improve and broaden my skill set as well. I also got to share some amazing workshops and in-person training days with my lovely co-workers at Meister.

In my personal life, I could maintain the work-life balance by focusing on my mental and physical health with a nice routine. I also just hit a PR in my deadlift!

• Simone H
    Simone H EN Basic, MeisterLobster Posts: 7 Active Contributor

Hi everyone, it's lovely to meet all of you here!

I took a leap of faith this year and decided to become a self-employed consultant. Therefore, 2022 was mostly focused on work, with a lot of highs and lows.

One of the highlights of the year was being able to travel to different countries for work. I enjoyed visiting new places and experiencing different cultures. I was able to build up my customer base and form genuine relationships with my clients.

However, the year also had its challenges. The difficult global situation continued to have an impact on the economy and my professional work, with some projects being delayed. I believe, we all need to remain resilient in the upcoming year and just try to make the best out of the situation we are currently in.

Overall, the year 2022 was a year of both growth and struggle, but I am extremely grateful for the experiences and lessons learned.

• Emily
    Emily EN Pro Posts: 132 Star Contributor

Hello!

I had a wonderful year - was great to be back to a year of in-person teaching after a dismal few years. Met a lot of brilliant minds! ☺️

This discussion has been closed.