How do I submit a support ticket?

Kit Johnson
Kit Johnson EN Pro Posts: 10 Beginner

I need help on a technical issue. I am a pro user. According to this page, I should be able to request an email support request.

When I follow the instructions, all I see is a page linking me to the MT "Help centres", which don't let me request an email support ticket. Here's a screenshot:

I am missing something, or is something wrong with their system, or have they removed the ability to submit email support tickets without updating their documentation on this topic?

Answers

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,359 Community Leader

Hi @oldmankit 👋🙂

I have tried to requerst an E-Mail ticket (in Chrome) and it worked. Which browser are you using?

First thing you can try is, to log out from MeisterTask, delete the browser cache and restart the browser. Then log in again and try to submit a support-ticket.

I hope this helps.

If you have questions to MeisterTask, you can of course post them here too. The community is very kind and helpfu...and the MeisterTask Team is seeing your quuestions too 😉

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Kit Johnson
    Kit Johnson EN Pro Posts: 10 Beginner

Thanks so much @Jörg Koper

I tried what you suggested - log out, clear my MeisterTask cookies, restart the browser, and the same thing happens. I'm using Chrome too so I wonder why it's not working for me.

Someone from the MeisterTask team sent me a direct link to create a support ticket so I've used that. Thanks again.

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,359 Community Leader

Hi @oldmankit,

I'm glad that you got help from the team in the meantime 👍️

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.