☕️ MeisterTalk: Share Your Festive Notes

Options
Miša Hennin
Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,349 Community Admin
edited September 2023 in Community Café

Hey!

The holidays are just around the corner and we’re full of Christmas cheer 🎅, so we wanted to invite you to participate in a little festive fun.

Although MeisterNote is useful all year round, it's especially important during potentially chaotic periods. As the lead up to the holidays can indeed be hectic, MeisterNote can help you transform your disorder into order. Let's keep it simple - We'd like to see your holiday-themed notes!

Need some inspiration? MeisterNote is great for:

🍗 Documenting and sharing your favorite holiday recipes.

💝 Last minute shopping lists.

🎄 Planning your perfect Christmas day.

🎁 Typing up your wish list to share with your family. (You can now share your notes with anyone easily! All you need is their email address.)

Don't forget to decorate your note with seasonal cover images and icon boxes.

Feel free to attach a screenshot of your best note below - I can't wait to see!

Best,

Miša

Tagged:

Comments

• Simone H
    Simone H EN Basic, MeisterLobster Posts: 7 Active Contributor
    Options

Happy Holidays everyone 🌲⛄️

I am already very much in a festive mood and can't wait for my holidays to start very soon! On these cold winter days (we have a wonderful winter wonderland right now in Munich), I love to make my own homemade mulled wine and I wrote down a recipe for you all in a MeisterNote 🎅

Enjoy!

• Emily
    Emily EN Pro Posts: 132 Star Contributor
    Options

Hey @Simone Hofer thanks for sharing - I'll have to try this! I've got a great cookie recipe I can share later on!

• Emily
    Emily EN Pro Posts: 132 Star Contributor
    Options

Hey, I couldn't find my recipe! That's what I get for storing important things on little pieces of paper rather than on MeisterNote 😭. But I've learned my lesson and made my shopping list in MeisterNote. Here it is (or at least some of it):