Can I save a custom font color for future use?

kjones
kjones EN Basic Posts: 3 Beginner

Best Answer

• kjones
    kjones EN Basic Posts: 3 Beginner
    Answer ✓

Thanks for the responses! It sounds like I need to wait for a future release, but I will add it to the "Future Ideas" section.

In the meantime, so I don't have to recreate them every time, I store my custom font colors in another bubble for easy reference:

For easier use, I was hoping to add my custom color to the color palette that already exists:

Answers

• Sephriel
    Sephriel EN Basic Posts: 9 Beginner

I didn't even realize font color could be changed (since the editor defaults to white on a white background), so I'm thankful for your question.

Seems like the only existing way to re-use a custom color is to make note of the color code when you make it initially, then just use that code for future applications.

If you're looking for the software to "remember" your custom color, I suggest reposting your question under the "feature ideas" category.

• JoiedeVivre
    JoiedeVivre EN Basic Posts: 65 Star Contributor

I'm also waiting for this feature - I believe its planned?

• JoiedeVivre
    JoiedeVivre EN Basic Posts: 65 Star Contributor

Ugh, sorry for the thread spamming 🙈, but it occurred to me you might also try copying and pasting the style of one node onto another node with ctrl + option + v.

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,307 Community Admin

Hey!

@kjones welcome to the Community!

Thanks for the screenshots - they really help us understand what exactly users want. You'll have my vote when I see the post in Feature Ideas!

Best,

Miša