💌 Feedback Wanted: Ideas for In-app MeisterTask Quotes

Options
Miša Hennin
Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,354 Community Admin
edited August 2022 in Announcements & Updates

Hi everyone, and welcome to the MeisterTask Community! 👋

We always hear great feedback about the quotes in MeisterTask - you know, the quotes and tidbits that appear on the dashboard?

As part of the official launch of our community, we thought it'd be a fun start to open these quotes to user suggestions. What do you think the quotes should be about? Is there a group you'd like better represented? Do you have a favorite quote you'd just love to find on MeisterTask?

Share your ideas below and keep your eyes peeled 👀 The MeisterTask Product-Team will implemented the most liked and commented suggestions!

P.S. I also wanted to give a shoutout to the inspiration behind this post - thanks for your great feedback! ❤️

Comments

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin
    Options

Thanks Miša - I'll start things off with a couple of my favorites! Both of these come from Walden by Henry David Thoreau, the classic story of self-reliance :D

“If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.”

I love the way this quote shows the classic distance between the "inspiration" that sparks a new project and the nitty-gritty hard work that brings them to life. Both so necessary, but come from very different parts of the mind :D

“Only that day dawns to which we are awake. There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star.”

A true favorite and variation on the well-known "seize the day." Our first tool for living a productive and engaged life is our attention - so let's wake up. Good morning! 😀

• Emily
    Emily EN Pro Posts: 132 Star Contributor
    Options

"Do one thing every day that scares you.” -Eleanor Roosevelt

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,354 Community Admin
    Options

Thanks @Andrew Lapidus and @Emily! Both great ideas - I'll make a note 🤗

• Angelika
    Angelika EN Basic Posts: 11 Active Contributor
    edited December 2022
    Options

Hey, I think I'd quite like seeing some quotes from classical literature...I know that these aren't exactly related to task management but I love reading and I think it'd help me start my day the right way 😄. Plus I'm struggling to find time to read at the moment so at least one beautiful sentence in the morning would help compensate for that!

• Miša Hennin
    Options

Thanks @Angelika! I'll do some research 😄