👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Community Mind Map: Share your Holiday Recipes!

Miša Hennin
Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,307 Community Admin
edited December 2022 in Tips and Templates

Welcome to our first collaborative mind map 🥳.

Good food plays such a central role in the holiday season - That's why we thought this was a fantastic opportunity to try our first collaborative Community mind map. What better way to spread the Christmas cheer than by inspiring others with your wonderful recipes for turkey, potatoes, veg, pies, casseroles, cakes, cookies and more 🍗?

How will this work?

I’ve created a public mind map you can find here. The main topic is simply Holiday Recipes. Head over to the mind map and add your own favorite holiday foods and recipes. You can add the full recipe to the Notes section of mind map topics. Alternatively, if the recipe is online, you can attach a link to it.

Some more inspiration:

• Is your recipe on YouTube? Embed the video!
  • Seen a recipe you want to make? Create a task to your own GTD board directly from the topic.
  • Got a photo of last year's masterpiece? Add it to your recipe.
  • Seen someone else's version of your recipe? Draw a connection between the two.
  • Got a question? Add a comment to the topic and ask away.

I can't wait to see some delicious recipes from countries all around the world (and hopefully test a few of them out).

See you in the map 💝,

Miša

Tagged:

Comments

• Admin BSF.company
    Admin BSF.company International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 487 Community Leader

Can't wait to see some interesting dishes from around the world 😋

Follow me on LinkedIn and:

BSF.company - Digital Solutions For Your Business.

Technopreneuring.Com - Optimize Resources. Maximize Results.

GestionOperativa.Com - Optimiza Recursos. Maximiza Resultados.

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin

I absolutely love this idea, Miša! Going to share my grandma's recipe for Swedish Meatballs 😍 Get that frozen Ikea stuff outta here!

Really intrigued with the idea of an open community mind map where anyone can contribute. Sounds like a concept with many potential use cases. Excited to see where this could lead us in the community!

• Samuel Schläpfer
    Samuel Schläpfer MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 595 Community Leader
    edited December 2022

Here's my favorite dish... 😊

Enjoy!

Best, Samuel

The impossible does not exist! The solution has just not been found yet!