I can't change my password

lanskya
lanskya EN Basic Posts: 2 New Here
edited January 2023 in Ask the Community

I have tried multiple times to change my password from the Mindmeister Accounts section but have continued to receive error messages. I tried copy & paste as well as keying in my old and new passwords but the changes would not go through. I also tried several different browsers. Other than going through the lost password process, does anybody have a suggestion? Thanks.

Best Answer

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,307 Community Admin
    Answer ✓

Hi @lanskya and welcome to the Community.

As your request relates to your account, I've passed your request on to our Support team - they should be in touch with you shortly.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused!

Best,

Miša

Answers

• Emily
    Emily EN Pro Posts: 132 Star Contributor

Hey

If this link isn't working I think you'll probably have to follow the lost password process unfortunately. I found the link in the MindMeister Help Center but couldn't find any alternative way.

hope this helps!

• lanskya
    lanskya EN Basic Posts: 2 New Here

Unfortunately the lost password process has failed me, too. I tried two times to use the lost password process but never received the expected emails from MeisterLabs. I did the obvious things too, such as looking in my Spam folders for the missing messages and checking the spelling of my email address. I used the same email address that I have always used with MindMeister. So I have tried both of the available methods to change my MindMeister password but neither has worked. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.