Make Floating Style Box available all the time - New Mindmeister Design

NakaharaL
NakaharaL EN Basic Posts: 3 Beginner

The new design of Mindmeinster is soberb! Modern, easy to use and with more vibrants colors. However, one thing that I am particularly missing is the Floating Style Box that used to be available at all times within the GUI.

In the new Mindmeister design the Style Box is available ONLY when you click in a knot/bubble. That is so inconvenient.

Can't you get the Floating Style Box available at all times againg, as it was in the older Mindmeister Design?

2 votes

Already offered · Last Updated

Comments

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin

Hey @NakaharaL ! Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community 😀

It is possible to keep the "style" bar active in the new editor by clicking the toolbar on the right side of the map editor:

Let me know if this helps - if it doesn't, we'd love to hear your feedback about what's missing in the style window!

P.S.: If the style window is too large in your browser, you can resize the MindMeister interface by holding CTRL and + or - (MacOS: command and + or -)

Best,

Andrew

• NakaharaL

Now I get it! I was not doing as you demonstrated. Thank you!

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin

Happy to help! Let me know if you've got any other questions 😁

• NakaharaL

If I may, there is something that I would like to suggest to make this feature even better, in my opinion.

I tested the feature. It is great to have the "style" bar active. However, in the previous version, if I'm not mistaken, the "style" bar remained visible on the screen at all times if I wanted it to.

The new "style" bar disappears whenever I click outside a bubble.

It will only stay visible if I keep clicking on bubbles.

Can you make it available at all times? It would be better to get the "style" bar visible at all times.