Is it possible for only one member in the team to upgrade to Meistertask Pro?

Melissa
Melissa EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner
edited January 2023 in Ask the Community

Hi,

Is it possible for only one member in the team to upgrade to Meistertask Pro?

So only I will have access to the Pro Version and all its features, but my team will still be able to work on the platform with the normal standard features.

Best Answers

• Admin BSF.company
    Admin BSF.company International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 487 Community Leader
    Answer ✓

Hello @Melissa welcome to the forum!

Your request isn't the way MeisterTask or any other tool in the Meister Suite works.

All members of a team must have the same level of membership. If your team has 2 members, and you decide to upgrade to Pro, you'll be charged for the two of you.

I hope this helps to clarify your doubts.

Best regards.

Andrés D'Andrea

Follow me on LinkedIn and:

BSF.company - Digital Solutions For Your Business.

Technopreneuring.Com - Optimize Resources. Maximize Results.

GestionOperativa.Com - Optimiza Recursos. Maximiza Resultados.

• Melissa
    Melissa EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner
    Answer ✓

Thanks so much for your reply @Andres D'Andrea and @Jörg Koper.

It was of great help 🙏

Answers

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,359 Community Leader
    edited January 2023

Hi @Melissa,

happy new year and welcome to the community 👋🙂

Unfortunately, you can't upgrade only one license, if you're using MeisterTask as a team administrator. You need to upgrade your whole MeisteTask Account with all it's team licenses to Pro. I hope this helps you out.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,359 Community Leader

You're very welcome @Melissa 🙂

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Admin BSF.company
    Admin BSF.company International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 487 Community Leader

I'm glad it helped you @Melissa

Best regards.

Andrés D'Andrea

Follow me on LinkedIn and:

BSF.company - Digital Solutions For Your Business.

Technopreneuring.Com - Optimize Resources. Maximize Results.

GestionOperativa.Com - Optimiza Recursos. Maximiza Resultados.