How can I maintain the original topic size while bolding and italicizing text?

oofsmoofs
oofsmoofs EN Basic Posts: 1 New Here
edited January 2023 in Ask the Community

Was led here on a contact us portion of the site. Couldn't find the email, perhaps this is where we can contact?

For the bolding and italics inside the mindmaps, I find issues with trying to maintain the original bubble size while bolding and italicizing. If I have a section I would like bolded or italicized, it ends up extending the bubble for the entirely of that highlighted part and doesn't wrap it to the next line as needed. Is anyone else having this issue?

Best Answer

• Samuel Schläpfer
    Samuel Schläpfer MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 595 Community Leader
    Answer ✓

Hi @oofsmoofs,

if I understand correctly, sorry if not, you have multiple lines of text in a bubble. This as a result of a longer text or a list. Now you want, for example, to display the words in the first line "bold" and the remaining words/lines should remain in "standard". Is that correct? If so, I don't think you can highlight individual words within a bubble separately.

The way I use MindMeister, and that's my personal opinion, you don't have to be able to do it. Because for me basically every "1st bubble" is a "title/heading" and all following bubbles are then "subtitles" or descriptions/notes for the 1st bubble. So I only have to mark the whole bubble in bold and not individual words in the bubble.

But like I said, that's my personal opinion and how I use MindMeister.

Best, Samuel

The impossible does not exist! The solution has just not been found yet!