How to add a link to a topic from another Map

Options
Kdibra2557
Kdibra2557 EN Basic Posts: 4 Beginner
edited January 2023 in Ask the Community

I guess it could be from the same Map at times

I know you can add Links of other Maps, I am specifically looking to add a link of a Topic from another map.

Best Answer

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,379 Community Leader
    edited February 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Kdibra2557,

the way I have shown below allows you to display the part of a map where the branch / node you want to link to is located. I think this is what you asked for, isn't it? If I got you wrong, please tell me what you have meant. You can of course follow the described steps with every single node, even every topic:

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

Answers

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,379 Community Leader
    edited January 2023
    Options

Hi @Kdibra2557 👋🙂

you can of course insert a node-link from another map.

You may follow these steps:

Copy the link of the desired node

Go the the other map and insert the desired node-link

I hop that's what you where looking for.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Kdibra2557
    Kdibra2557 EN Basic Posts: 4 Beginner
    Options

you should how to add a link of an entire map

I was wanting to know if you could link just a topic of one map to another map, not the whole map.

Possible, any discussion on this?