Tim Brandenburger EN Basic Posts: 8 Active Contributor

Add the ability to add a start date thru automation

CEO | Brandenburger Firmengruppe

Tagged:
5 votes

Open for voting · Last Updated

Comments

• Michael Heil
    Michael Heil DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 86 Star Contributor
    Options

@timb hi there, can you explain your suggestion a bit more detailed or give an example please?

Michael Heil

eBusiness-KompetenzZentrum gUG (haftungsbeschränkt)

m.heil@ebz-kl.de

www.ebz-kl.de

• Tim Brandenburger
    Options

I think it would be cool, if the automation feature could set a specific or the present day, as a start date when a task moves from one section to another, when you're using the timeline and scheduling power-up.

For sample: If I set a due date and move the task from the "open" section to the "in progress" I can set automation to set the present day as the start date. In this case, I can see how long a task took me to finish when I started it and all tasks in progress also show up in the timeline as tasks in progress.

• Michael Heil
    Michael Heil DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 86 Star Contributor
    Options

Ok. I understand. Good idea. You got. my vote 👍.

I would also appreciate to have the planning start- and enddate to choose as a column in the reports I will make a suggestion on that.

Michael Heil

eBusiness-KompetenzZentrum gUG (haftungsbeschränkt)

m.heil@ebz-kl.de

www.ebz-kl.de

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,379 Community Leader
    Options

Hi @timb,

cool feature reququest. You've got my vote too 👍️

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Tim Brandenburger
    Options

Just realized that "due date" is not "end date". So the suggested automation should also make it possible to set "end date" same as "due date" if already selected.