Manually add Time to a Task

Milan Tasevski
Milan Tasevski EN Business Posts: 3 Beginner

I think it would be great if we could manually add time to a task instead of recording it.

2 votes

Open for voting · Last Updated

Comments

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,359 Community Leader

Hi @MilanTasevski 👋🙂

MeisterTask already offers the option, to add a specific time recording manually 😉

In this screenshot you can see the option: + Intervall hinzufügen (add interval).

Here you can finde more about time tracking. I hope this helps you out.

Best regards, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Milan Tasevski
    Milan Tasevski EN Business Posts: 3 Beginner

Thanks for the reply @Jörg Koper ! I explored it more, and found that the only way to add manually add the time as you suggest is by first clicking the record then pausing it. The "add interval" button wasn't available from the start and it was not apparent you could do that.

So then, my suggestion would be to move the add interval button below the start recording button, and make it available even if no-one started recording time on the task.

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,359 Community Leader
    edited November 2022

You´re welcome @MilanTasevski. I understand what you mean 👍️

To be honest, I prefer to work with automations. But sometimes it can sure be useful to manually enter a time tracking manually with one click. I think it should be easy for the development team to implement such a feature.

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Michael Heil
    Michael Heil DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 86 Star Contributor

I agree

Michael Heil

eBusiness-KompetenzZentrum gUG (haftungsbeschränkt)

m.heil@ebz-kl.de

www.ebz-kl.de