If I create a recurring task in my Pro account, will my receptionist see it on a Free account?

Options
Greg Kendall
Greg Kendall EN Basic Posts: 3 Beginner
edited January 2023 in Ask the Community

Hello.

I use a Pro account. My receptionist has a Free account (and she only needs access to 2-3 projects).

We plan on using recurring tasks as a checklist of things that need to be done on certain days each week.

Can this be done properly in MeisterTask between a Pro+Free account arrangement?

Will there be any limitations compared to a Pro+Pro account arrangement?

Are there any "tips or tricks" and/or best practices when setting up recurring tasks?

Thank you.

Best Answers

• Admin BSF.company
    Admin BSF.company International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 487 Community Leader
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @GregK, thanks for writing back.

To be honest, I haven't tested your proposed scenario myself, and I wouldn't do it for the reasons I explained before.

So, I can't provide a different answer from the one already provided.

If I were in your shoes, I'd channel this question through the official MeisterTask Help Channel using the official form for it.

Best regards.

Andrés D'Andrea.

Follow me on LinkedIn and:

BSF.company - Digital Solutions For Your Business.

Technopreneuring.Com - Optimize Resources. Maximize Results.

GestionOperativa.Com - Optimiza Recursos. Maximiza Resultados.

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,354 Community Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @GregK and welcome!

Thanks for reaching out - Your receptionist will not be able to set up any automations but he/she will be able to see the task and collaborate on it. The checklist will be visible to your receptionist.

I hope this answers your question - let me know if not!

Best,

Miša

Answers