Can you Embed Screenshots into Task Description?

Options
danajshields
danajshields EN Basic Posts: 1 New Here
edited February 2023 in Ask the Community

LOVE the overall functionality, but it looks like it would allow me to upload screen shots ONLY as attachments.

Is there a way to paste a screen shot into the task's Description field so that I can include text and screenshots interspersed together?

Best Answer

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,349 Community Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @danajshields and welcome to the Community!

I love @Jörg Koper's thorough answer but i think you were asking about MeisterTask right?

Unfortunately you cannot add screenshots to the description, but only as attachments. You could always add this as a feature request if you like.

I hope this helps.

Best,

Miša

Answers

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,379 Community Leader
    Options

Hi @danajshields and welcome to the community👋🙂

you can of course insert a picture / screenshot into a topic. Please note, however, that you cannot paste and copy screenshots from the computer cache. It must be a file that has been saved on your computer.

You may try this out:

• Take the screenshot you like
    • save it to your computer
    • next the step is shown below
    • after you have chosen the desired picture it will be shown in the topic like below
    • if you wish to position the picture, you can do it by clicking on the picture itself and choose from the menu, like shown below

I hope I was able to help you out 👍️

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,379 Community Leader
    Options

Oops 😂

Thanks for the lovely hint @Miša

Maybe you can delete my post or move it as a general advice into the area of MM 👀

Best, Jörg 👋😉

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.