Why can't I log in?

Gareth-Dunning
Gareth-Dunning EN Basic Posts: 6 Beginner
edited February 2023 in Ask the Community

Users from my organisation are experiencing an issue;

When attempting to access our created map via a saved link or to log in via the home page the following error text is displayed:

An unhandled lowlevel error occurred. The application logs may have details.

I have experienced this issue on multiple browsers (Edge and Chrome).

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin
    Answer ✓

Hi @Gareth-Dunning - this sounds like quite a critical error - I'm forwarding your issue to our developers and support team, who should be in touch with you soon.

Answers

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,359 Community Leader
    edited January 2023

Hi @Gareth-Dunning and welcome to the community 👋🙂

As far as I know, the error is mostly caused by a missing secret key. May I ask how the MindMap is shared? If this is a general problem in your accounts we can try to contact the dev-team for further hepl. But it would be helpful, when we first try to find out, whats the real cause of the strange behavior 👍️

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Gareth-Dunning
    edited January 2023

@Jörg Koper I'm unsure what you mean by shared? All users who were previously able to access are experiencing the same error

• Joerg Koper
    edited January 2023

Hi @Gareth-Dunning,

sorry, I have meant "how" you have shared the MindMap 😉

Normally you can do it by sharing via switching the button to activate sharing:

then, when you click on the elipse, you can manage the members of the MindMap:

But...you can of course share a link of the main topic as well. This way only logged in team members can open the MindMap in their browser. Even if the map is shared via enabled share button:

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

• Gareth-Dunning

@Jörg Koper 

New users were invited as collaborators to the mindmap.

• Gareth-Dunning

Im not sure i can answer your question regarding the specific map we are trying to access.

We are also experiencing the same error message when we go to https://www.mindmeister.com/ and click log in.

• Joerg Koper

@Gareth-Dunning

You may try to create a dummy-MindMap and invite me. This way I can try to see the error

• Gareth-Dunning

@Jörg Koper I cant log in to the site so am unable to use the tool at all (i.e unable to create a new map)

• Gareth-Dunning

@Jörg Koper happy to demo if helpful

• Joerg Koper

OK, in this case I'm afraif I can't give you further support.

Let's see, if @Andrew Lapidus or @Miša can help here.

Best, Jörg