After used TUTORIALS, I was locked out of my mind map - what do I do?

ProjectManager
ProjectManager EN Basic Posts: 4 Beginner
edited February 2023 in Ask the Community

This was very strange, I was making a mind map, changed to the theme, and went to help to solve a problem I had. Then it locked me out of the map. It's my first map, but do not understand why I was locked after using the tutorials

Best Answer

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,359 Community Leader
    edited January 2023 Answer ✓

Hi again @ProjectManager 😉

this behavior is indeed strange. But, I think it could be caused by a another reason. Sometimes, when a user is browsing by VPN via different IP's, the bowser is sending this new informations to the website you're maybe checked in. If the IP is changing while being logged in to MindMeister, the system will log you out for security reasons.

To be logged out can sometimes be caused by a short broken internet-connection and many other reasons too.

This is just a suggestion from my side, but it could be a plausible reasons. If you have checked my suggestions and you're still locked out, let us know. You'll get help here for sure 😉

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

Answers

• ProjectManager
    ProjectManager EN Basic Posts: 4 Beginner

Thank you. This morning I just logged out and then logged back in and everything is OK now. I can't believe I didn't do that first before asking the question. But thank you for giving me other things that could be the issue if that happens again.

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,359 Community Leader

No problem @ProjectManager,

I'm happy that everything is OK. Have fun working with MindMeister and if there are any questions, feel free to write to the community again.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.