[Delivered] Change the Color of Completed Tasks in MindMeister Topics

vvm
vvm EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner

Hi,

I believe it would be greatly useful if an integrated from MT task was also highlighted/crossed out or marked any other way as completed in MM. It is way more comfortable while working on different tasks and directions. In case you manage to implement such a function I’ll subscribe and move all of my projects from Trello and Google to your platform.

Regards, VVM

__

* EDIT OCTOBER 31: * *

The upcoming MM release will include this and other visualizations for MindMeister:

11 votes

Delivered! · Last Updated

Comments

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,359 Community Leader
    edited January 2023

Hi @vvm and welcome to the community👋🙂

Did I read a promise out of your post to join the Meister family if it works? Challenge accepted 😎

So then...welcome aboard 😋

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Joerg Koper

Nice idea @JoiedeVivre 👍️

Thats something I'd support with the vote for sure.

Maybe you could change your feature request accordingly @vvm 🙂

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

• vvm
    vvm EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner

Joie deVivre’s idea is great, too. It's better off adding some visual mark indicating task completion on mind-map. One won’t need to click on ‘tick’ and check the status there. So, it would be visually easier and clearer to understand which tasks are completed.

• Olaf Roeb
    Olaf Roeb EN Basic, MT Tester Posts: 121 Star Contributor
    edited January 2023

Got my vote, too @vvm, I understand you'd be happy with @JoiedeVivre 's complementary proposal. I just did support this feature request in her sense here, but I think to be clear you might better open a new request and clarify your demand. Welcome to the MeisterCommunity!

• JoiedeVivre
    JoiedeVivre EN Basic Posts: 65 Star Contributor

wow, great news! Thanks!

• Joerg Koper

They listen, examine, reflect and become productive. That's exactly what I love about you guys at Meister 😎

A big thank you at this point 🙏

Best, Jörg

• Emily
    Emily EN Pro Posts: 132 Star Contributor

Great news - thanks @Andrew Lapidus

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin

The thanks goes in both directions! I'm very happy that this request got some momentum in the community and a positive response form our team. 💪👍

• Beket
    Beket EN Basic Posts: 1 Beginner

Hello, do you have any good news?) We are waiting so much for this feature. How is the progress going on?

• Andrew Lapidus

I'm excited as well, Beket! The team hasn't set a specific release date yet, but I'll keep this thread updated with details as they arrive.

Best,

Andrew

• frog style
    frog style EN Basic Posts: 9 Beginner
    edited June 2023

I was thinking the exact same request! I am hoping for the best!@Andrew Lapidus

• Jess Kerlin
    Jess Kerlin EN Basic Posts: 3 Beginner
    edited August 2023

Andrew, please give an update on this feature! I can't use this product until done tasks are displayed clearly without the need to hover over or click.

@Andrew Lapidus

• Andrew Lapidus

Hi @jess — I am very excited for these request as well — unfortunately, although this feature is planned, it has been delayed due to a reprioritization from our Product Team and is not on our next quarter's roadmap.

Sorry to disappoint, but I will continue to advocate for this request! Please keep in mind that we are a small team, and certain features/fixes must always be (re)prioritized.

Thanks for your patience,

-Andrew

• Andrew Lapidus

Hi all — just following back up on this topic:

The upcoming feature release for MindMeister will include visualizations of:

• task assignees
    • due dates
    • status (including differentiated symbols for completed, archived and deleted tasks):

I'll update this thread again upon release!

Best,

Andrew

• Jess Kerlin

Not all heroes wear capes. Looking forward to it @Andrew Lapidus

• Samuel Schläpfer
    Samuel Schläpfer MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 595 Community Leader

This would be also great for MN! 😉👍️

The impossible does not exist! The solution has just not been found yet!

• Cornelia Patscheider
    Cornelia Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 590 Community Admin

Hi everybody 👋,

breaking news: the feature you've been waiting for is now available! 🎉
    Meister is rolling out this feature today.

✅ Delivered: This feature is now available for all users!

Cheers ✨
    Cornelia 

• Jess Kerlin
    edited November 2023

Hi Cornelia,

Hmm.. I'm still not seeing the expected behavior; the check circle is staying gray after marking complete, even when I create a new MindMap… is this fully deployed to Prod?

• Cornelia Patscheider
    Cornelia Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 590 Community Admin

Hi @Jess Kerlin ,

no worries, these feature roll-outs usually happen in "waves". That means that the feature is not instantly deployed to everybody at once, but happens batch by batch. I was informed that the feature started to roll out yesterday, so I am sure it will be available soon.