How to align a text in the center?

Wagner Silva
Wagner Silva EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner

In the old version we just need to click on the text button and adjust left, right or center. Now, this feature is gone and the text is always left-aligned. How should I proceed?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin
    edited January 2023 Answer ✓

Hi all - unfortunately there is currently no option to center-align text in the new MindMeister editor. I was a bit surprised to see this myself, and agree that this would make a very worthy feature request as we strive for feature-parity between the old and new editors.

-Andrew

Answers

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,359 Community Leader

Hi @Wagner Silva and welcome to the community 👋🙂

as far as I know, there isn't a feature to center the text in the new version of MindMeister. Let's see if @Miša or @Andrew Lapidus can tell us a bit more about it or if this is planned to integrate again in the new version.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Wagner Silva
    Wagner Silva EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner

I understand Jörg, thank you very much for your answer. This is a very simple feature they removed from MindMeister. In addition, there are some features in this new version that no longer exist, such as breaking up topics.

I believe that resources need to adjust to our usage and not the other way around. I'm going to cancel MindMeister, other apps serve me better.

Hugs

wagner

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,359 Community Leader

Good morning @Wagner Silva 👋🙂

I understand that you're dissapointed. But it would be a pity if you left the MindMeister community. I hope you stay and wait for the further development. I am sure there will be more features and implementations, because many of the users give feedback like you did and submit feature requests as well.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Olaf Roeb
    Olaf Roeb EN Basic, MT Tester Posts: 121 Star Contributor
    edited January 2023

Hi @Wagner Silva ,

I would think your question is neither unimportant nor difficult to realize. Experiencing this community for half a year now, I have seen many changes in the priority of inventing/updating features triggered by requests and support from within the community, and with something that is most certainly helpful to any MindMeister-User I can imagine, and uncomplicated to realize as well, I would think this one gets priority, too. Welcome to the community, anyway!

Best, Olaf

• Pawphoria SA
    Pawphoria SA EN Basic Posts: 1 New Here

Hi there,

we just joined Meindmeister and found this thread. I see it is over a year old.

Is this for real - the alignment cannot be chosen?

See image above - crucial for us to align all of these types of entries.

@Miša or @Andrew Lapidus could you kindly confirm?