💡Feature Request: Allow Reporting Based on Scheduled Date

Options
Channing Kelly
Channing Kelly EN Business Posts: 59 Star Contributor

I really like the reporting feature because it allows me to swiftly see what items have a deadline of x date across all projects and prioritize them accordingly.

The scheduled date is great because I can retain the due date but slot it into my schedule based on when I think I need to be working on it. However the only place I can see the scheduled date is in the timeline for each individual project and, as previous posters have indicated, combing through each project to look at the timelines is inefficient.

I would like to be able to login in the morning and run a report of all the items across my projects that are "scheduled" for today so I can work through that list.

I'm guessing adding "scheduled date" as one of the options for generating reports would be a relatively easier feature to add than the cross project timeline addition several others have requested since the reporting structure is already there and it's just a matter of changing the field options.

Tagged:
6 votes

Open for voting · Last Updated

Comments

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,379 Community Leader
    Options

Hi @channing 👋🙂

That's an interesting and useful request. You've got my vote.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.