💌Feedback Wanted: Meet with a MindMeister Project Manager

Andrew Lapidus
Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin

We know that our users have strong opinions about MindMeister's new editor that's why our product team would love to hear from you!

The MindMeister product team is looking for business teams or individuals who'd be interested in discussing their experiences with the new editor, both positive and negative.

If you'd be interested in scheduling a call with a MindMeister Project Manager, please reach out in the comments below.

Thanks, and happy mapping!

-Andrew 😀

Comments

• Tatiana Torres
    Tatiana Torres International Partner, EN Business Posts: 28 Star Contributor

As a teacher I love to use MindMeister for presentations. For now the focus mode helps me a lot so I zoom in and out I quite get use to it so I don't miss the presentation mode too much, but will be helpful to know that you can present that way.

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin

Hi @Tatiana Torres , thanks for the feedback and welcome to the community! 👋

Glad to hear that you've enjoyed using focus mode to present your mind maps! I've often felt that focus mode is a bit of an underused feature - i find it useful both for presenting and getting "in the zone" when organizing my thoughts. Feel free to post your thoughts and stay updated on the upcoming presentation mode in this thread.

Btw - it's always great to hear from educators using MindMeister. When I taught, I used to organize my class syllabi and presentations to students using MindMeister - an excellent tool for engaging (and impressing!) students!

Thanks again and welcome! 🥳

-Andrew