How can I put simple labels above some images that I pasted on the map?

Options
raffing
raffing EN Basic Posts: 3 Beginner
edited January 2023 in Ask the Community

How it's possible to put simple labels above some images that I pasted on the map? I don't want add new node but only a simple descriptive text

Best Answer

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,379 Community Leader
    Answer ✓
    Options

Can you please explain a bit more detailed what you mean @raffing?

If you want to insert Media in your MindMap, you can find some useful informations here.

And here you can find some informations about styling some text in your MindMap.

Hope thats helps 😉

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

Answers

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,379 Community Leader
    Options

Hi @raffing 👋🙂

I hop I got you right. You want to insert a text above an image that you have posted in a MindMap?

All you have to do is, to click on the image and than choose the yellow marked symbol 😉

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• raffing
    raffing EN Basic Posts: 3 Beginner
    edited January 2023
    Options

thank you Jörg Koper Yes, it partly answers and I thank you. So this way I can put some text on the image. If I wanted to put free text to move then freely and use for example for a group of images?