đŸ€“ MeisterHacks: Assigning Checklist Items

Options
MiĆĄa Hennin
MiĆĄa Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,354 Community Admin
edited August 2023 in Get Inspired

Checklists break your tasks down into a series of manageable sub-tasks which can be checked off to instill a sense of achievement and productivity 😍. Take it further and

Mentioning other users lets you show responsibilities and delegate these sub-tasks. With accountability, there's an increased likelihood that action items are completed ✅. Plus, your colleagues will be notified immediately so nothing will be missed. Assigning checklist items also allows you to assign a single task to several team members đŸ€Ż.

How do you use checklists? Have you got any great checklist tips to share? Let us know in the comments!

Comments

• Susan Kachele
    Susan Kachele MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 5 Active Contributor
    Options

Are sub-tasks on the product roadmap?

• MiĆĄa Hennin
    MiĆĄa Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,354 Community Admin
    edited September 2022
    Options

Hey @Nate Ricker!

Good question - subtasks are on the product roadmap!

We will keep you up to date on the progress on this.

Best,

MiĆĄa

• Admin BSF.company
    Admin BSF.company International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 487 Community Leader
    Options

It would have never occurred to me 
 Mentioning users in checklist items.

Not sure how I didn't read about this before @MiĆĄa, but thanks for posting!

#MeisterHacks for the win!

Follow me on LinkedIn and:

BSF.company - Digital Solutions For Your Business.

Technopreneuring.Com - Optimize Resources. Maximize Results.

GestionOperativa.Com - Optimiza Recursos. Maximiza Resultados.

• Panhuber
    Panhuber EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner
    Options

I think it would be great to add the sub-tasks from those checklists in the "ToDo" area of these users.

Otherwise you may lose track of some open sub-tasks.

That might be worth to consider for the upcoming updates.

• MiĆĄa Hennin
    edited November 2022
    Options

Hey @Panhuber 😊!

Do you mean that sub-tasks/ checklist items assigned to you would automatically appear on your MeisterTask Dashboard?

That's a great idea - it'd add a lot of clarity and ensure things don't fall through the cracks.

Feel free to head over to the Feature Ideas category and add your idea there so others can upvote it😍!

Best,

MiĆĄa