Why can't I update my payment method so that I can pay?

StarGhost
StarGhost EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner
edited February 2023 in Ask the Community

Hi,

I've been using MindMeister (both free and paid) for a while, and I am so far very happy with the experience. I'd like to continue my subscription. However, I need to update my card details, and this does not seem to work. Everything went well with the card updating process, except that in the end the old card details are still there. Nothing is updated.

I have resorted to sending an email to [redacted email], to no avail either.

Can any staff member help me with this?

Thanks a lot for your kind support.

Viet

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,307 Community Admin
    edited February 2023 Answer ✓

Hi Viet, thanks for reaching out.

As this is an issue relating to your account, I've spoken with support and they've put you to the top of their queue. They will be in touch with you asap!

Let me know if I can help with anything else.

Best,

Miša

Answers

• StarGhost
    StarGhost EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner

Thank you @Miša for your support. Although my situation is not yet resolved, but I understand that the issue might have come from the type of my card, which is a debit card instead of a credit card. Therefore, I will try to get one issued, and attempt to retry with MindMeister subscription again. I will file another inquiry should the problem remains then.

Once again, thank you.

All the best.

Viet

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,307 Community Admin

Hi Viet,

Thanks for the update. I'm glad you received an answer and solution. Please do let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Best,

Miša