How to set a default style in Mindmeister?

gustavobonato
gustavobonato EN Basic Posts: 1 Beginner

It would me really helpful to see a default and customized style everytime I create a new mindmap.

Example: create a new mindmap that already had black backgroudn and all the lines are yellow.

Otherwise I have to format the way I prefer every single time I create a new map.

Best Answer

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,359 Community Leader
    Answer ✓

Hi @gustavobonato and welcome to the community 👋🙂

You can easily work with templates by duplicating a predefined MindMap. I do also have some further information about working with the new editor for you. I hope that helps.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

Answers

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,307 Community Admin

Hi @gustavobonato and welcome to the Community!

The best current workaround is as @Jörg Koper said - you can duplicate mind maps you've created in the theme you like.

Our team is also working on developing custom themes which would allow you to save your favorite themes and use them whenever. We will update the community with any developments in custom themes here.

I hope this helps!

Best,

Miša