Is there a bug with line colours?

Options
Nathanael Coyne
Nathanael Coyne EN Basic, MT Tester Posts: 56 Star Contributor
edited February 2023 in Ask the Community

It may be intended functionality but when I try to change the colour of lines often I am ignored. This seems to happen more with the Paste Style command as well as changing the colour of lines for a central or floating topic.

Central nodes seem to prefer reverting to random rainbow coloured lines. I'll often end up with lines connecting nodes and children in multiple colours either side of the expand/collapse icon.

Best Answer

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,379 Community Leader
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @NathanaelCBR 👋🙂

I hope, I got you right.

Have you tried to press CTRL and then to draw a frame around the desired nodes?

Chosen

I chose the green color for the lines

You can press CTRL plus a, to choose all nodes (I'm sure you already know that) and then make the same settings. You can hold CTRL and select single nodes too. You may try it out and experiment a bit with it. If it is still not working for you, feel free to ask again. We'll support you with further help as good as we can 👍️

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.