💡 Feature Request: From Task in agenda direct to project

Samuel Schläpfer
Samuel Schläpfer MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 595 Community Leader

Since I work very much with the agenda to keep track of all tasks etc. I would find super if you could click in the agenda on the title of a task and you come so directly into the project. Because when I do a task, usually another task in the project is due or it can be completed. This way you don't have to search for the project on the right side. 

The impossible does not exist! The solution has just not been found yet!

Tagged:
3 votes

Open for voting · Last Updated

Comments

• Cathy Fanning
    Cathy Fanning International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 160 Mastermind

Hey @Rooster McNugget Good point and would be a great time saver. Specially if one is running a big project team with lot's of tasks.

Regards

Cathy Fanning

www.thetemporaryalternative.com.au

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin

Hi Samuel! It's not precisely what you're looking for, but I did want to point out that you can quickly jump to a project via the task window, which might help you jump between the agenda and projects a bit faster:

Best,

Andrew

• Samuel Schläpfer
    Samuel Schläpfer MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 595 Community Leader

Hi Andrew! And an other day I learned something new! I never thought about to click on that. 🙃 Thanks for this hint!

But anyway it would be cool if you could click on the project title of the taks in the agenda. 😉

Have a good one! Samuel

The impossible does not exist! The solution has just not been found yet!