How can I add users to my team without getting locked out of my account? How do I get more licenses?

Options
ladams69
ladams69 EN Basic Posts: 1 New Here
edited February 2023 in Ask the Community

I purchased the Meistertask Pro monthly subscription through my ios. I thought the Pro license included multiple team members? I sent an invite to someone to join my team and they accepted. I see them in my team, but now I have been locked out of using my account because it says I don't have enough licenses. First, is the Pro plan only for 1 user? Second, if I have to pay for additional licenses then how do I do that? When I try to change my plan it directs me to iTunes but it doesn't give me an optioin to add any users/licenses.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,385 Community Leader
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @ladams69 and welcome to the community 👋🙂

The subscription for your pro account contains only your licence. You may have a look at the article about how to build up a team with your IOS device and this one about adding and removing licences.

I hope this helps. If you still have problems, feel free to get back. We'll try to give you further assistance.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.