Why don't I have access to a paid account despite payment going through?

ArnoBonthuyzen
ArnoBonthuyzen EN Basic Posts: 3 Beginner
edited February 2023 in Ask the Community

Good day,

I paid for MindMeister, and it went off from my bank account, but now I don't have access to the paid Personal version, but it did subtract from my bank account?

Please help, I have mindmaps I need to submit by Wednesday

Best Answer

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin
    Answer ✓

Hi @ArnoBonthuyzen - thanks for reaching out, sorry to hear about this issue!

This issue generally occurs for a couple different reasons, either because 1) the subscription was purchased via the iOS store, which sometimes has issues communicating with our internal accounts system, or 2) the subscription was inadvertently purchased on a different account. Our support team will reach out ASAP and investigate your account! You'll hear from us via e-mail soon - no worries about your Wednesday deadline!

Best,

Andrew

Answers

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,359 Community Leader

Hi @ArnoBonthuyzen and welcome to the community 👋🙂

Please try the following:

• Log Out from MindMeister (both Browser and Apps)
    • Delete the Cache of the Browser

If you are not already using the Chrome browser, I recommend trying it out.

I hope this first steps bring you help.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• ArnoBonthuyzen

Hello, thank you for welcoming me.

I tried those steps, but I still have no luck. Can you please help me with this?

• Joerg Koper

I'm really sorry for that. I will try to get @Miša or @Andrew Lapidus from the Meister team on board to give you further assistance with this problem. I'm sure the problem will be solved as soon as possible 👍️

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

• ArnoBonthuyzen

Hello @Andrew Lapidus

i still have not heard anything from MindMeister, can you please help?

• Joerg Koper

Hi @Richard Madhopershad and welcome to the community 👋🙂

Have you tried to log out and to log in again? Sometimes it can also be helpful to delete the browser cache. I'll inform the Meister team in the meantime.

Best, Jörg

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin

I've forwarded your request to our support staff! They should be in touch ASAP via e-mail. 💪

Best,

Andrew