Issue with MeisterTask Outlook add-in on Microsoft Surface

Alec Elmore
Alec Elmore EN Business Posts: 11 Beginner
edited February 2023 in Ask the Community

I have a Microsoft Surface 7 and have the plugin enabled in Outlook. It works fine with the mouse. but when i attempt to use touch screen e.g. update the subject line or click to add a task nothing happens. as if the plugin is not accepting touch as an input mechanism.

Answers

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin

Hi @aelmore - thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community!

Hm, haven't encountered this issue before - would love to investigate this further. Just to be clear, you're referring to the MeisterTask Outlook add-in pane as shown below, correct?

Best,

Andrew

• Alec Elmore

Thanks - i did some more testing and what happens is it takes multiples on the screen to get "into a field" to edit it. it eventually gets there but it consistently takes 3 or 4 taps.

• Andrew Lapidus

Thanks @aelmore - investigating with the team now, I'll keep this thread updated!

Best,

Andrew

• Andrew Lapidus

Hi @aelmore - We're having trouble reproducing this on our side. Can you confirm that other Outlook Add-Ins are working perfectly fine, and that it is only the MeisterTask add-in that has this issue?

-Andrew

• Alec Elmore

Confirming you are correct... Mindmeister was the only plugin i was using but i tried a couple of others and encountered similar issues. thanks for the followup.