How can I change the font of my Mind Map theme?

Options
Timothy Jay Garland
Timothy Jay Garland EN Basic Posts: 7 Beginner
edited February 2023 in Ask the Community

I'm using the Blackboard theme and it defaults to an italic font (3rd font in the row of 4).

I change the central item to a normal font (1st font in the row of 4), howere anything added to that central item is created in the original italic font. How can I change the font of ALL items that are created so they are consistent?

Best Answer

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,354 Community Admin
    edited March 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @tjgarland,

Please check out this thread to stay up to date on custom themes and their future addition to the new editor!

Best,

Miša

Answers

• JoiedeVivre
    JoiedeVivre EN Basic Posts: 65 Star Contributor
    Options

I don't think it's possible yet to edit the default font for a theme. I think it'd work better to just create the entire map and then change the font with select all?

• Timothy Jay Garland
    Timothy Jay Garland EN Basic Posts: 7 Beginner
    Options

That's not going to work for me as it will be a dynamic mindmap and I'll be adding more items to it on a regular basis. Having to manually click the STYLE button and then click my choice of FONT button means two (2) extra mouse clicks per item added which is not a productive use of my time, so won't work for me.

Does anyone at MindMeister know whether there's a way to edit the underlying theme? Is there a way to create new themes and/or modify existing themes?