Add the ability to spell check

Marc Marsocci
Marc Marsocci EN Business Posts: 1 Beginner
edited March 2023 in MeisterTask Feature Board

I'm not a fantastic speller so the feature at the top of my wishlist is the ability to spell check in MisterTask using Google Chrome or Grammarly.

Tagged:
12 votes

Open for voting · Last Updated

Comments

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,359 Community Leader

Hi @MarcRM and welcome to the community 👋🙂

I like your idea. If you'd like to integrate a solution like that into Google Chrome, you can already use the Chrome extension LanguageTool. You may try it out.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Cornelia Patscheider
    Cornelia Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 591 Community Admin

Hi @Stan Akers ,

I just wanted to tag you here in case you haven't seen this feature idea yet. I've heard that this is also on your wishlist ;) Feel free to upvote this feature and let us know how and where the spellcheck would be valuable for you. I've heard that this is also on your wishlist ;)