Why can I no longer access my ex-Google account?

nagisa
nagisa EN Basic Posts: 4 Beginner
edited March 2023 in Ask the Community

I used to use MindMeister frequently using my ex-Google account, but I can no longer log in. This is because I left the company and lost access to my organization's Google account.

I subscribed to the Personal plan with my personal credit card and the account privileges themselves are my own. I would like to log in without having to re-register, but I have lost all my login information except for my Google account.

Is there any way to do this?

Best Answers

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,307 Community Admin
    Answer ✓

Hi @nagisa and welcome!

I'm going to message you via DM as this is related to your account. We will need to change the email associated with your account - this is something I can do for you.

Best,

Miša

• nagisa
    nagisa EN Basic Posts: 4 Beginner
    Answer ✓

@Miša I am sorry if my question should not have been posted in the forum. I didn't know how to contact support, so I wrote here. Thank you very much for your help!

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,307 Community Admin
    Answer ✓

Hi @nagisa - No problem, I've changed it for you now. Let me know if you have any other issues 😁. Best,

Answers