A dashboard with information from all tools of the Meister Suite

ward s mitchell jr
ward s mitchell jr EN Business Posts: 12 Beginner
edited March 2023 in MeisterTask Feature Board

A all encompassing dashboard of sorts that brings the data in from MindMeister, MeisterTask, maybe MeisterTime…

… and Meisternote into one main canvas so you can see your projects at a 30,000 ft level. For example: MyMeister (Personal) or MeisterDash (Teams, Business and Beyond). You could have different flavors based on if you are a solo indivdual, Team or Business. This would bring everything together into one place and be a good edition to making the MeisterSuite complete!

best regards, ward s mitchell jr - creator and curator of https://bradda.works

9 votes

Open for voting · Last Updated

Comments

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,307 Community Admin

Hi @wardsmitchelljr it's great to have you back!

I LOVE this idea - you've got my vote. I think it'd be really useful to have a dashboard with updates and notifications from all the tools 😀.

Best,

Miša

• Emily
    Emily EN Pro Posts: 132 Star Contributor

+1 great idea @wardsmitchelljr - have upvoted!

• Markus Bos
    Markus Bos MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 8 Beginner

you've got my vote 👍🏻.

• Samuel Schläpfer
    Samuel Schläpfer MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 595 Community Leader

Like this idea too! Have my voice!👍️

The impossible does not exist! The solution has just not been found yet!

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin

You've got my vote 👍 Improving integrations and cross-product workflows across MT, MM and MN is one of the product team's primary overarching goals. Even though creating such a cross-product dashboard would be time/resource intensive, I think it could have huge potential!

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,359 Community Leader

I'm in 👋😉

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.