What do you like about MeisterNote that you can't get from Google Docs?

Douglas Boyce
Douglas Boyce MT Tester, EN Pro Posts: 20 Star Contributor
edited March 26 in Ask the Community

Curious …

I've used MesiterTask and Mind Meister for years but trying to figure out the best way to use MesiterNotes.

What do you like about MeisterNote that you can't get from Google Docs ?

#ThanksInAdvance

Answers

• Admin BSF.company
    Admin BSF.company International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 487 Community Leader

If you use the whole Meister ecosystem, seamless integrations between a MeisterNote documents, MeisterTasks tasks, and MindMeister mind maps is something I believe will be missing in Google Docs.

At least, that's what I'd miss, I guess.

It will be interesting to see what other users contribute to this discussion.

Cheers 👍️

Andres

Follow me on LinkedIn and:

BSF.company - Digital Solutions For Your Business.

Technopreneuring.Com - Optimize Resources. Maximize Results.

GestionOperativa.Com - Optimiza Recursos. Maximiza Resultados.

• JoiedeVivre
    JoiedeVivre EN Basic Posts: 65 Star Contributor

In my experience, every company that exclusively uses Google Drive is forever plagued with an inability to find things. This may not a be a big deal for drafting materials, but imho it makes Drive completely useless as an internal knowledge base or for note taking

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,307 Community Admin

Hey @Douglas Boyce,

I agree with both of the above points. As a user of MT and MM, it makes a lot of sense to add MN to the group and keep all my work within these tools. This is especially true because of the integrations. For example, I can draft my content calendar in MeisterNote and link each piece to the relevant task in MeisterTask. Or when I draft a template post, I can embed the mind map directly in the note. This really complements my workflow.

Also, although it may seem shallow, I really like how MeisterNote looks - It just makes writing and sharing notes more enjoyable!

Let me know what you think if you try it out!