Import from Wunderlist

Options
Cathy Fanning
Cathy Fanning International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 163 Mastermind

Hi Everyone,

As Wunderlist has now been obsolete for a few years, taken over by Microsoft To Do. Most existing Wunderlist users have been converted to Microsoft To Do and new users must sign up to Microsoft To Do with their Microsoft 365 account.

Would it be a good idea to either drop the import Wunderlist feature or replace it with something else. i.e. Microsoft To Do or Todoist. Both very popular but basic. Users may be looking for a more advanced platform.

Just a suggestion.

Cheers

Regards

Cathy Fanning

www.thetemporaryalternative.com.au

2 votes

Open for voting · Last Updated

Comments

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin
    Options

Very good catch, @Cathy Fanning! I've alerted our project team and will keep this space updated with their response.

Just out of curiosity, do you or your clients make use of any to-do list apps along with MT? I'm pretty unfamiliar with them to be honest, excepting a brief (a week 🙈) attempt to use Todoist and another app called "Remember the Milk" a couple of years ago.

• Cathy Fanning
    Cathy Fanning International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 163 Mastermind
    Options

Hi @Andrew Lapidus Thanks for that. Will be interesting to see what the project team come back with.

I have used both Microsoft To Do and Todoist in the past. Both are pretty good. Todoist is more advanced with many more features than Microsoft's To Do. It's geared manly for task management but can handle simple to medium project management structures. It also integrates with nearly all of the third party apps and directly with Outlook and Gmail.

If Meister wanted to replace Wunderlist with one of the popular platforms I would tend to go for Todoist. It's used quite widely. I think Monday.com would be too complex and it is really a workflow management platform rather than a task and project management system. Up to Meister of course. Just a bit of additional info.

Hope that helps.

Cheers for now.

Regards

Cathy Fanning

www.thetemporaryalternative.com.au