💡Feature request: Automations and better share for Reports

Options
Rafael
Rafael EN Basic Posts: 1 New Here

Hello!

I think it would be nice if MeisterTask Reports had options to share a particular report with people from outside MeisterTask, in a public link where it would be only possible to visualize the report.

In this way we would be able to share reports with clients about the status of projects for example. It would be a more atractive way than a spreadsheet and it would have more credibility as the data of the reports are saved in a third party platform.

It also would be interesting if some automations could be done with Reports. It could be internal automations or automations with Zapier.

Perhaps we could have some triggers like export a report from last month every first day of the month. Or export a report when all tasks in a Project are concluded.

Thank you.

3 votes

Open for voting · Last Updated

Comments

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,379 Community Leader
    Options

Hi @Rafael and welcome to the community 👋🙂

If the necessary aspects of data protection law can be taken into account, this is certainly a very cool feature. I'm in 😉

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Admin BSF.company
    Admin BSF.company International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 487 Community Leader
    Options

Interesting feature idea @Rafael, thanks for sharing it and also welcome to the community! You got my vote on that one.

Follow me on LinkedIn and:

BSF.company - Digital Solutions For Your Business.

Technopreneuring.Com - Optimize Resources. Maximize Results.

GestionOperativa.Com - Optimiza Recursos. Maximiza Resultados.