💡Feature request: Color code for tasks

Options
Samuel Schläpfer
Samuel Schläpfer MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 599 Community Leader
edited March 2023 in MeisterTask Feature Board

Hi everyone

I have a lot of task in my project which I would like to mark because they are important, not now, but importen for example at the end of the project in terms of billing. So it would be very great to "mark" tasks e.g. like this:

This would give you a good overview of important agreements, deficiencies or reminders. At the same time you would not fill the agenda with countless tasks (pins) that will only become important in, for example, 3 months. And for the overview I would find marking better than a tag.

Best, Samuel

The impossible does not exist! The solution has just not been found yet!

Tagged:
9 votes

Open for voting · Last Updated

Comments

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,379 Community Leader
    edited March 2023
    Options

@Rooster McNugget

Hi mate,

interesting feature request. The marker could maybe be extended with a scheduling, like the recurring task. So it could become visible from the desired time on. Perhaps something like a traffic light system would be conceivable.

I'm in 😉

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Samuel Schläpfer
    Options

@Joerg Koper

thanks for your voice and input mate!

For me it doesn't necessarily have to be associated with a recurring taks. But would be another cool option.

For me, the better visibility of the importance of the task is in the foreground. 'Cause I can give the task a due date if necessary.

Best, Samuel

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,379 Community Leader
    edited March 2023
    Options

Wasn't meant to be associated with recurring tasks, Samuel. It was meant as a comparative example if the marker should become visible at a specific date / time 😉

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Admin BSF.company
    Admin BSF.company International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 487 Community Leader
    Options

Rooster 🐓, you got my vote too mate!

I've worked with other systems in which tagging a card automatically left a mark formed as a line at the bottom of the card, with the same color of the tag used.

For cases when several tags were used, the marking line became multicolored, with an even split for each color across the length of the card.

That could be an option too, what do you think @Rooster McNugget and @Joerg Koper

Best regards.

Follow me on LinkedIn and:

BSF.company - Digital Solutions For Your Business.

Technopreneuring.Com - Optimize Resources. Maximize Results.

GestionOperativa.Com - Optimiza Recursos. Maximiza Resultados.

• Samuel Schläpfer
    Options

Hi @Andres D'Andrea and thanks for your vote mate!

Well, I think that is certainly a good variant, that with a "tag" the task is also marked.

However, I would find it better if you could mark the task separately. You would be more flexible. If the whole thing could be connected with an automation, e.g. for recurring tasks, that would also be good.

Have a nice day volks!

• Cathy Fanning
    Cathy Fanning International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 163 Mastermind
    Options

Hey Guys, I think this would be a useful feature. As distinct from using tags. You've got my vote.

Regards

Cathy Fanning

www.thetemporaryalternative.com.au