Is there an integration of MeisterTask 3 with Spark 3?

Ralf
Ralf EN Basic Posts: 1 New Here
edited March 2023 in Ask the Community

Is the integration of MeisterTask 3 with Spark 3 (services) still possible? How can I set this up?

Best Answer

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,343 Community Admin
    Answer ✓

Hi @Ralf,

Have you tried to follow the step-by-step guide here?

Please let me know if you get stuck at a certain point.

Best,

Miša

Answers

• Admin BSF.company
    Admin BSF.company International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 487 Community Leader

Hello @Ralf welcome to the community.

According to this website, there's indeed an integration for the Spark Mail app with MeisterTask. However, I don't have an iOS device at hand presently to test it with.

Maybe @Joerg Koper or @Rooster McNugget can take a look when they have a chance.

Best regards.

Andrés D'Andrea

Follow me on LinkedIn and:

BSF.company - Digital Solutions For Your Business.

Technopreneuring.Com - Optimize Resources. Maximize Results.

GestionOperativa.Com - Optimiza Recursos. Maximiza Resultados.

• Samuel Schläpfer
    Samuel Schläpfer MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 599 Community Leader

Hi and thanks for adding me mate! @Andres D'Andrea

@Ralf, as I could see in the free version from Spark there is no category "Add in" at the settings. Maybe you can find a setting in the payed version. Take a look for the category "Add ins" at the settings in your account.

I could find the Add in there in the Outlook app.

And perhaps @Joerg Koper has an other idea…

Best, Samuel

The impossible does not exist! The solution has just not been found yet!

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,376 Community Leader

Hi @Ralf and welcome to the community from here too 👋🙂

I hope one of the advices from @Andres D'Andrea and @Rooster McNugget has helped you out.

I'm unfortunately not using spark, but I'm sure, we'll get this problem solved in the community.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.