Connecting MindMeister with Canva

philippe boukobza
philippe boukobza EN Basic, International Partner Posts: 18 Star Contributor

Canva is a very fast growing platform for creating visual contents and it integrates external apps allowing to import easily designs and images from theses software and apps. It would be great if we could connect MindMeister with Canva in order to export our mind maps as images to Canva and use it in our Presentations and Designs.

?Visual Thinking Facilitator

Paris-Madrid

https://linktr.ee/philippeboukobza

7 votes

Open for voting · Last Updated

Comments

• Admin BSF.company
    Admin BSF.company International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 487 Community Leader

It would be great indeed to have a deep MindMeister/Canva integration @Philippe Boukobza

I would even vote for having bidirectional availability of the services, I mean, not only having the possibility to embed mind maps made with MindMeister in Canva. Furthermore, the ability to create graphics and videos using Canva's arsenal of tools without leaving the MindMeister user interface.

A seamless creative experience 👍

Thanks for submitting this idea, such a powerful integration if this comes to live.

Best regards.

Andrés D'Andrea

Follow me on LinkedIn and:

BSF.company - Digital Solutions For Your Business.

Technopreneuring.Com - Optimize Resources. Maximize Results.

GestionOperativa.Com - Optimiza Recursos. Maximiza Resultados.

• philippe boukobza

Brilliant idea, the bidirectional availability! Thank you Andrea.

Paris-Madrid

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,359 Community Leader

Hi @Philippe Boukobza 👋🙂

I like your feature request. Had a similar thought about integrating Canva into the whole Meister Suite, because there are many possibilities to integrate Canva into daily workflows directly out of MindMeister, MeisterTask and MeisterNote as well.

If the Dev-Team likes to talk about it, we're here 😉

You've got my vote, Philippe.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• philippe boukobza

Hi @Joerg Koper

Thank you for your vote and your message. This is a very good idea to integrate Canva into the whole Meister Suite.

Best

Philippe

Paris-Madrid

• Admin BSF.company
    Admin BSF.company International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 487 Community Leader

The idea of Canva is in the air…

@Andrew Lapidus / @Miša Hennin:

Would it be possible to merge that other feature request by @amandine perdrix with this one by @Philippe Boukobza?

Regards.

Andres

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,307 Community Admin

Hi @Andres D'Andrea,

I just took a look and realised @amandine perdrix's request is for a MeisterTask Canva integration so I will leave it separate for now.

Feel free to upvote Amandine's!

Best,

Miša

• Admin BSF.company

That's right, thanks for the catch @Miša Hennin

It's better to leave these separate, indeed

Regards 😃
    Andres