🧠 Mapped by Meister: Team Building Events [Business]

Patricia Banko
Patricia Banko EN Basic, MeisterLobster Posts: 1 Financial Analyst
edited November 2023 in Tips and Templates

Hi everybody, nice to meet you all!

I'm Patricia, a Financial Analyst at Meister and an organizer of our team events 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦. I wanted to reach out to the Community and share a mind map I recently made to brainstorm ideas for our next team event!

Team events aren't just a reward for hard work, they're important for strengthening team relationships, raising morale and consolidating collaboration. At Meister, we have regular team events; these are especially important for bringing our remote team members back to home base.

Each idea has a link to the venue/ provider attached directly to the topic. This makes it easier for my colleagues to check out and review the options I've found.

Once we've used up one of the ideas, I use markdown to strike through the option and show we've tried it. When it's time for another event in the future, we can look back at the brainstorm and choose another idea. (💡Tip: You could also use the ✅ emoji!)

Of course, some ideas work best when combined with another. For example, going for dinner and then playing board games at the office - I've used connections to show these.

You can explore the embedded mind map below - Let me know what you think.

Have a great day 😊!

Patricia

Comments

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,359 Community Leader

What a cool Mind Map @Patricia Banko

Everything is well explained, and especially the note on the markup and connections will help many users. Thanks a lot for this inspirational Mind Map.

I like the topics by the way 😋

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Admin BSF.company
    Admin BSF.company International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 487 Community Leader

Great concept and explanation! Thanks for sharing @Patricia Banko 👋

Best regards.

Andrés D'Andrea

Follow me on LinkedIn and:

BSF.company - Digital Solutions For Your Business.

Technopreneuring.Com - Optimize Resources. Maximize Results.

GestionOperativa.Com - Optimiza Recursos. Maximiza Resultados.

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,307 Community Admin

Thanks for sharing @Patricia Banko, we should test this out in CS!