🤓 MeisterHacks: Use the Move Tasks Automation to Create Accountability

Miša Hennin
Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,307 Community Admin
edited August 2023 in Get Inspired

Hey,

Automations save you time and let you focus on more important things, but did you know they can also increase accountability and responsibility for tasks?

Let's look at a specific example:

Cross-departmental meetings are often big and confusing - It's easy to get lost in them and leave without clear action items delegated to different teams. To avoid this, you can make a meeting project board.

The leftmost section is for Topics proposed by any department. Throughout a meeting, discussed topics are then designated to a department for action by putting the topic in the corresponding section. Each department-specific section should have a Move Task automation. As a result, the task added is immediately moved to private departmental boards, increasing the likelihood discussed topics are acted on.

Good luck!

P.S. You can find the inspiration behind this Hack in the post here and @Joerg Koper's comment in particular!

Comments

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,359 Community Leader

Hey @Miša Hennin,

thanks for mentioning me in this nice post. I can definitely confirm, that the automation feature is one of the coolest ones in MeisterTask 😎

For those who still need help with this feature:

Feel free to ask here in the community. We're all here to support each other, right?

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Admin BSF.company
    Admin BSF.company International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 487 Community Leader

Thanks for sharing this great idea

Automations are definetly one of my preferred features in MeisterTask.

Have a great day 👋

Andrés

Follow me on LinkedIn and:

BSF.company - Digital Solutions For Your Business.

Technopreneuring.Com - Optimize Resources. Maximize Results.

GestionOperativa.Com - Optimiza Recursos. Maximiza Resultados.

• Samuel Schläpfer
    Samuel Schläpfer MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 595 Community Leader

A valualbe post! Thank you!

I also love the automations. They save me a lot of time!

Cheers everyone! 🤙

Samuel

The impossible does not exist! The solution has just not been found yet!