Get Early Access to the New Mobile Editor!

Andrew Lapidus
Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin

📣 Calling all MindMeister Community members!

Our MindMeister mobile developers are looking for users interested in testing and providing feedback on the new MindMeister mobile editor for iOS and Android.

Interested? Click here to find instructions on how to download and install the public beta of our new mobile editor on your device.

Please note that it may take up to 24 hrs for our developers to enable mobile editing for your account!

🤔 Why should I test the new editor on mobile?

• Gain early access to the new mobile editor
  • Influence development of the MindMeister mobile app
  • Discuss the new editor with other users and Meister developers in this community
  • Improve MindMeister by sharing your wants and needs with our team

😮 Is testing the new mobile editor a big commitment?

Not at all! Your testing is completely voluntary, and you can go back to using the old mobile editor at any time.

🤩 Woohoo! Where do I sign up?

Click here to find instructions on how to download and install the public beta of our new mobile editor. Please note that it may take up to 24 hrs for our developers to enable mobile editing for your account.

Questions? Comments? Let us know your thoughts below!

Best,

Your Community Team

@Andrew Lapidus and @Miša Hennin

Comments

• Admin BSF.company
    Admin BSF.company International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 487 Community Leader

Thanks for sharing 👍

Already signed up ✅

Follow me on LinkedIn and:

BSF.company - Digital Solutions For Your Business.

Technopreneuring.Com - Optimize Resources. Maximize Results.

GestionOperativa.Com - Optimiza Recursos. Maximiza Resultados.

• Markus Gassenbauer
    Markus Gassenbauer MeisterLobster, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 3 Mobile Lead

So excited for this! Thanks for the post @Andrew Lapidus, and glad to hear from you @Andres D'Andrea!

• Richard Vitaris
    Richard Vitaris EN Basic Posts: 46 Star Contributor

I am also delighted about this. With mobile editing on the new editor my main peeve with MindMeister will go away.

• Emily
    Emily EN Pro Posts: 132 Star Contributor

Excellent - thanks @Markus Gassenbauer and @Andrew Lapidus!

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,359 Community Leader

Great news! Thanks @Andrew Lapidus

I'm in 👍️

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Aniko Krix
    Aniko Krix MeisterLobster, DE Business Posts: 1 Meister Support
    edited March 2023

Great news! I can't wait to test the new editor!🤩

• Andrew Lapidus

For all those using the new editor, just wanted to post a quick answer to a question that I had:

I had some troubles finding the "Layout" options in the new editor and so reached out to Markus for assistance. Turns out Layout options are available under the Appearance menu, but on my old iPhone you need to swipe right to see it:

Not sure if anyone else had this issue, but thought I'd add it here for anyone with an older iPhone!

Best.

Andrew

• Richard Vitaris

I am using iOS. How do you cut and paste a topic or subtopic? The Apple menu which normally appeared in the legacy editor does not pop up in the new editor, except if you are editing the text of a topic or subtopic itself.

• Markus Gassenbauer
    Markus Gassenbauer MeisterLobster, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 3 Mobile Lead

Hello Richard,
    the copy, cut and paste functionality will be provided with one of the next app updates.
    Best,
    Markus

• Christian Müller
    Christian Müller DE Business Posts: 49 Star Contributor

Thanks for the mobile editor. Just installe it and now (im)patiently waiting for the mobile editing option. :)

Sustainable productivity - what do we really need to be productive? And how sustainable is it?

• Richard Vitaris

My 90 data Beta test period just expired. I tried to sign up again but got a message that the Beta is closed to new testers. Can I get back in, or do I really need to go back to View Only?

• Andrew Lapidus

Hi @Richard Vitaris - Sorry for the confusion here! We've just released mobile editing to all users, so the regular (non-beta) MM app now also includes mobile editing. 👍

• Richard Vitaris

Andrew

That is great news! Meister needs to be advertising that. It isn't being mentioned on Facebook, Twitter, or even in the Apple App Store. The app store description just talks about "bug fixes" in the last update.

Rich