When using MindMeister via the MsTeams integration on a tablet, how do I add new sub topics?

Options
Ganna
Ganna EN Basic Posts: 1 New Here

I have access to the customisation toolbar and I can edit existing topics. In the MindMeister app, there is a small cross icon which appears when you click on a topic which you can use to add a topic, but this is not available in the MsTeams version. Is there another way to do it?

Best Answer

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,376 Community Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Ganna and welcome to the Community!

Firstly, I wanted to let you know that the MS Teams integration is about to be updated!

Secondly, I couldn't test this out myself but I spoke with the team and they suggested two things: Do you have the big orange plus button at the top right corner? This should give you another topic. Alternatively, the little + icon that appears on the PC should also appear in the tablet when you click on a topic. It might be more tricky on touch devices, but it should still work.

Please let me know whether any of this works or not so that I can pass feedback onto our developers 😁. If it is not working, a screen recording would be really helpful!

Best,

Miša