Why can't we add an additional user to our Business team?

Payton Ou
Payton Ou EN Basic Posts: 3 New Here
edited March 2023 in Ask the Community

Hi, My colleague's personal one was expired. Our boss had bought the Business' version for our company already. But the colleague couldn't be added into Business' version.
How could we do? Could you help me?

Please check the pics.

thank you.

Payton Ou.

Best Answers

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin
    Answer ✓

Hi @Payton Ou - this is likely because the user you're adding to your team already owns a paid subscription to a Meister product. This user must first cancel the rest of their subscription (and receive a refund from our team) before joining your team.

I've forwarded your request to our support team, who will handle this and get back to you ASAP!

Best,

Andrew

• Payton Ou
    Answer ✓

Hi Andrew,

Regarding to the following message:
    "This user must first cancel the rest of their subscription (and receive a refund from our team) before joining your team."
    This user didn't subscribe any other product, I assume that we had finished the instruction, and I right?

Regards,

Payton

• Payton Ou
    Answer ✓

Hi Andrew,

Since we followed the step and canceled the rest of subscription, then join the team (the invitation from our Boss).
    But still cannot join the team. And show the same message before…

Please help us to resolve this issue ASAP.

Best Regards,

Payton

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,307 Community Admin
    Answer ✓

Hi @Payton Ou,

I've just forwarded your request to our support team who will be in touch with you shortly.

Best,

Miša

Answers

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin

Hi @Payton Ou - this is likely because the user you're adding to your team already owns a paid subscription to a Meister product. This user must first cancel the rest of their subscription (and receive a refund from our team) before joining your team.

I've forwarded your request to our support team, who will handle this ASAP!

Best,

Andrew